7411 Leah Bar Stool
- All Hekman dining chairs, stools, settees, and benches are bench-made one at a time in the USA, touched by the many skilled hands of talented craftsmen during all stages of construction.
- For over 90 years, this history of skillful expertise is combined with innovative, green processes to build every Hekman chair to last for years using the highest quality standards.
- Firm interior back support -- A strong, synthetic fabric interior back, attached firmly to the interior frame, delivers maximum support and a smooth, contoured inside upholstered back.
- Comfortable continuous coil seat suspension -- The chair cushion is securely positioned on 9 gauge tight loop sinuous coil seat suspension, creating an extremely comfortable sit as well as superior seat support and longevity.
- Reinforced seat frame assembly -- Seat frames are assembled with opposing grain layers of kiln-dried hardwoods, positioned together for ideal seat frame thickness, then glued together to deliver uncompromising seat durability and strength.
- Durable leg construction -- Leg corners are constructed with opposing grain layers of 15 ply kiln-dried hardwoods glued and secured by 16 gauge steel fasteners. Anchor bolts with locking nuts firmly attached to each front leg create exceptional leg stability, strength, and safety.
- Quiet seat coil connection inserts -- The sinuous coil seat suspension is connected to the seat frame with quiet connection inserts that eliminates squeaks when the chair is in use and also prohibits corner sag over the extended life of the dining chair.
- Overall Width 20.5"
- Overall Depth 24"
- Overall Height 45"
- Seat Width 20.25"
- Seat Depth 18"
- Seat Height 30"
- Optional Wood Arm
- Overall Arm Width 23"
- Overall Arm Height 35"
- Tight Seat Cushion.
- Tight Back Cushion.
- Contrasting Welt.
- Choice of Wood Finish: Aged Linen (A), Satin Black (B), French Roast (F), Aged Grey (G), Vintage Brown (V).
- Choice of Footrest Finish: Brushed Antique Brass, Brushed Nickel, Brushed Dark Nickel
Documents & Media
- Overall Width: 20.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 45.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 24.000 (inch)
- Seat Depth: 18.000 (inch)
- Seat Width: 20.250 (inch)
- Seat Height: 30.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 26.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 22.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 32.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 66.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 32.0000 (pound)
- Seat Cushion: TIGHT
- Back Cushion: TIGHT
- Seat Cushion Fill: Foam: No
- Seat Cushion Fill: Extra Firm: No
- Seat Cushion Fill: Spring Feather Down: No
- Back Cushion Fill: Feather Down: No
- Vinyl: Yes
- Welt: Yes
- Seat Cushion: Contrasting Welt: No
- Back Cushion: Contrasting Welt: No
- Top of Skirt: Contrasting Welt: No
- Contrasting Welt: Yes
- Contrasting Buttons: No
- Arm Caps: No
- COM - Plain Fabrics: 2.25 (yard)
- Small Nailheads: No
- Medium Nailheads: No
- Large Nailheads: No
- Metal Footrest Plate: Yes
- USB/Power Hub Option: No
- Leg Option: No
- Master Pack: 2
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 250
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 12.810 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 26.880 (square foot)
- NMFC Code: 080580-3
- UPC: 643218816652
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.